The Positive Transformative Step
I’ve been there! You work hard day and night to support your Director, Manager or CEO’s personal and professional needs and, before you know it, the day has ended and you may have to either finish loose ends or you may even feel too exhausted to even contemplate your own well-being, dreams or goals.
Certainly, what you do is extremely important, if not integral to support another person’s success! Yet you live in the shadow of your employer’s role and success. So when do you find the time or energy to acknowledge your own dreams, goals, wellbeing and success?
The truth is that with the right coach, it is possible to successfully nourish your own personal and professional needs and live the life you truly desire.
If you find yourself saying ‘that’s me’ to any of the following, then coaching could be the positive transformative step you’re looking for:
- Have you ever felt like you’ve stepped through the back door on your way to the VIP room?
- Are you finding it difficult to balance work and your personal life?
- Do you want to be promoted or change career direction
- Do you feel burnt out because your career has taken priority, meaning
- You need to work on your wellbeing and ‘me time’?
- Do you experience professional relationship issues?
- Do you suffer from procrastination, perfectionism, low self-esteem and confidence?
- Do you experience dating or relationship issues?
- Would you like to pack it all in and have an adventure?
Life is a once in a lifetime adventure! So... how will you choose to live yours?
This article was featured in the Therapy Harley Street Magazine at the Ask Abbey Executive PA show.